For a chance to win, submit your art to our What’s Your Story page along with a brief description of your entry and why you love your favorite school subject.
Here’s how to get started:
- - Click the “Share Your Artwork” button and fill out the form.
- - Your story and artwork will be reviewed.
- - If it gets approved, your story and artwork will be published on the What’s Your Story page within five business days.
A panel of judges selected by K12 will review artwork and select the winning entries.
Prizes will be awarded to the top three winners from each grade level and an overall "Best-in-Show" winner.
Winners will receive:
- - A canvas of their artwork
- - A plaque of recognition
- - A sketchbook
All prizes are given away on behalf of K12. There are no corporate sponsors for this contest.
Deadline for Entries
All entries must be received no later than 5 PM (ET) on Wednesday, October 31, 2018. Entries submitted after the deadline will not be eligible for prizes.
Will be notified by November 15, 2018.
For complete details and official rules, click here.
Questions? E-mail stories@K12.com